Update your browser to view this website correctly. Update my browser now
Webinar 3: Industry Challenges: Machining composite parts
During March - May, we are running three Webinars which will lead up to a Technical Seminar at the Renishaw Innovation Centre (RIC), Gloucestershire in June.
These expert-led technical sessions aim to highlight problems within the manufacturing industry and explain what can be done to solve them.
Our third in our series of three webinars, this webinar aims to explore and answer the following questions:
1. Is it possible to use best fit alignment on a machine tool?
2. My parts are distorted, how can I machine them correctly?
3. My Condition of Supply is poor, can I still machine a good part?
4. I can’t fixture my part as per assembly, can I machine it correctly?
5. Distortion means my hole patterns and countersinks are incorrect, how do I resolve this?
To book your place at this webinar, click the Book Your Place button above.