Update your browser to view this website correctly. Update my browser now
Webinar 2: Industry Challenges: Machining castings/ forgings
During March - May, we are running three Webinars which will lead up to a Technical Seminar at the Renishaw Innovation Centre (RIC), Gloucestershire in June.
These expert-led technical sessions aim to highlight problems within the manufacturing industry and explain what can be done to solve them.
Our second in our series of three webinars, this webinar aims to explore and answer the following questions:
1. Is it possible to use best fit alignment on a machine tool?
2. How do I know my Condition of Supply is good before cutting any material?
3. My Condition of Supply is poor, can I still machine a good part?
4. How do I standardise part setup so I don’t have to rely on my operator’s skill levels?
5. My part cannot be fixtured in the position that it will be in when its assembled, can I still machine it correctly?
To register your interest in attending this webinar and receive further details, click the Register Interest button above.