We’re looking for natural born problem-solvers, people who relish the challenge of helping transform our customers’ operations. You have an aptitude for innovation, with a real enthusiasm for teaching and demonstrating. Skilled at time-management, you’ll be able to work across many different projects at once. You will also be happy to travel internationally, sometimes for extended periods of time. A driving licence is essential, and you’ll need to be comfortable driving in foreign countries.
If this sounds like you, please read on.
Essential skills, qualifications and experience
You’ll need a degree in an Engineering discipline – or an equivalent level of experience on a machine shop floor.
We're also looking for:
- Self-confidence, professionalism and self-motivation
- Good relationship-building skills
- An ability to set your own goals, and work on your own initiative
- Good written and spoken communication skills
Desirable skills and experience
We’d be interested if you also bring:
- A basic knowledge of machine programming languages
- Experience of manufacturing machine tools